need some steam buddies!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Subliminal Jazz, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys!

i don't have very many friends on my steam account and most of my buddies all play the same stupid games (MW2, team fortress, left for dead 2) and never want to play anything else.

if you have a steam account you should send me a friend request :) it would be nice to talk to some new people who love games

my account name is Puke on cops

shoot me a friend request! :hello:

2. I play CSS l4d2 and csgo. Mostly csgo, but occasionally play L4D2.

Steam name is kbnugz

3. My steam is

I barely go on. I only use steam for GMOD/Tf2 if that.

but go ahead and add me if you want!

:hello:

4. I am in the process of building a new computer. I really only play Garrys mod. However when I get my new computer build I will be playing bf3, crysis 3, assasins creed, gta 5, you know.. the works. I am getting most of the parts today, but will be about a month before I can get the graphics card and cpu. What games do you play? I guess I'll add you. Steam name THC BACON.

5. [quote name='"The Green Toker"']I am in the process of building a new computer. I really only play Garrys mod. However when I get my new computer build I will be playing bf3, crysis 3, assasins creed, gta 5, you know.. the works. I am getting most of the parts today, but will be about a month before I can get the graphics card and cpu. What games do you play? I guess I'll add you. Steam name THC BACON.[/quote]

Nice! What are the specs?

6. Looks like a solid build bro, nice. Have fun with the new rig.

7. #8 Jumbo, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    nice build man. NZXT cases are awesome quality, i have same ram but 16gb, and my i7 is 2600k.
    i dont like the mobo though, dont like its looks, and even small things like the sata cables not being right angle annoy me.
    i have evga gtx 550ti, looking to get 660ti this christmas maybe.

TheGreen911 is my steam

but i dont play to many games at the time, fucking busy. if im not sleeping, working, at school, or eating, im playing gta IV usually though lol. good way to kill an hour.