Need some soil help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Quality Herbage, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Lately I've been growing in fox farm and I've been getting so much salt build up and that's with me following the minimum feeding requirements. I don't think I wanna try organic yet but I'd like something similar to fox farm. Just with less nutrients already in the soil.
    Also a good nutrient line for that soil and maybe a easy chart to help understand the amounts and when to feed

Sent from my E6782 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I Use Sunshine Mix #4 Aggregated Plus. It's a Promix soilless medium. It has very small amount of nutes. I use Fox Farm Trio for Nutes. I haven't had any issue. Here's the specs.

Description:

A premium mix for indoor growing, Sunshine® Mix #4 with Mycorrhizae contains a higher amount of horticultural perlite for plants that prefer greater air porosity. Its our classic #4 boosted with endomycorrhizae. This product contains RESiLIENCE®, which may improve resistance to wilting. Low phosphorus fertilizer has been included to better support mycorrhizae establishment and growth. Start your own feeding program within 14 days of planting or seedling emergence.

• Contains RESiLIENCE®. May improve resistance to wilting
    • For indoor growing
    • Low phosphorus fertilizer included to better support mycorrhizae establishment and growth

Ingredients:

Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Dolomite Lime, Low Phosphorus Fertilizer, Proprietary Blend of Endomycorrhizae, and Wetting Agent. Plus RESiLIENCE®!

It really allows you to control everything you give to them.

3. You can't feed full strength with the fox farms line. I only ever use 1 tsp per gal of grow big and tiger bloom. You also have to water, feed, water, feed... then you have to flush every 2-3 weeks.

Also the dry ferts 1/8 tsp per gal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also correct. I do the same. Are you using FF soil for that method?

5. Yes sir FFOF. I have a few other things I use but mostly FF products.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum