Need some serious help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by metalhead1, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I dont know if its the grim in the last perc, my water levels or just really bad drag due to three percs, but i really dont see how anything could drag this bad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

any help is great

2. Your main issue is the filth, the second issue is the cheap tube with 3-tree percs.

3. omfg it looks like someone smeared shit on that first perc.......

4. wow, getting that shit off that first perc is going to suck. clean your glass man.

5. i have only had it for a week, thats why i dont understand why its so dirty.

6. Looks like you need to clean that thing man! Also, it looks like you could add some more water so it diffuses. How many times a day do you smoke from it?

7. Thats so gross. I wouldnt even hit that. With a perc you got to clean often or it will look like that

8. ive seriously smoked from it on less than 5 sessions, which are usually around 1g-2g

9. what would be the best way to clean this. I would love to go take a trip to walgreens and clean this bitch out.

10. clean it. now.

walgreens, 99% iso alcohol in the pharmacy section, sea salt, the chunky kind. (sea salt, no idodine added)
    total cost will be $4, you'll be crystal clear glass.

clean that shit weekly, to be honest thats disgusting, and has no medicinal value there.....clean that tube

11. i would say grunge off but u would waste abottle with that much shit. hot water then iso/salt then grunge off

12. What did you put a fish in the first perc to be cool and it crapped everywhere so then you stopped feeding it so it crapped more then you shook it till the fish died and and let the fish rot and decay till its body turned into brown goo and then decided to post a thread about your nasty bong. CLEAN IT MAN.

13. ironic you have a bottle of SUPER colon cleanser next to the poopy bong..... (1st picture)

need some super glass cleaner asap.

14. maybe you are dry smoking part of it by accident.... check the water level when the bong is on tilt.... if you calibrate it flat then tilt it the water level goes down on the diffuser... it's best to check your bong water levels in the exact way that you hold the bong when you smoke it...

but yea bro if you are asking us why the airflow is clogged on your bong well the pictures show the goop...

peacz

15. #17 jerzilla, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    rep for a nice looking bong, i had something similar.

2 domes, 8 slits total
    diffused, 6 slits, open bottom
    flask bottom

[​IMG]

16. thanks guys i appreciate it!