Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some serious help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tbaker420, Jan 6, 2010.

1. I have a drug test for court on Thursday, I have been smoking once or twice a day for the past week and a half or so and before that i had been smoking semi regularly for about two wks or so. and before that i was smoking all the time. I believe i was clean before the past two weeks and i have been staying active. i also only weigh 136.5 lbs and am pretty skinny. My question is: I have been hitting the sauna for an hour or two each time and bringing water in with me for about three or four days. the last time i smoked was yesterday, i smoked a joint and bowl of some beasters, is there any possible way to pass this drug test or am i screwed? i will do almost anything because i CANNOT fail. so if there's any excuse i can use to delay the test a while longer that would be awesome but it will have to fool my lawyer as well because she's my brother's girlfriend. any help would be greatly appreciated i love this forum and browse it often but this is my first post. sucks that it had to be a downer post :(
    PLZ HELP ME GUYS FROM ONE STONER TO A WHOLE FORUM OF STONERS!