Need some serious help !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flametrooper420, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Hey guys!

My friend gave me four plants today, out of the blue. Theyre in pretty bad shape. I already have a few plants growing so I only have the room and the lighting to keep one more and truly take care of it. Its my first grow as well, so I dont really know a lot about saving them. So a few questions here

1) Which one looks like the most viable? Which one should I take care of and really let grow?

2) What's wrong with the plant you chose? What do I need to do with it? They all look pretty bad but fixable

3a) What to do with the others? Theyve JUST started to grow bud so theres barely anything there. Could I pluck it and smoke it? Would there be anything there or would I just be smoking plant?

3b) I could realistically start 12/12 lighting the ones I cant keep for a few weeks see if any bud grows and harvest whatever there is? Would that be a better option? I would only be able to keep them maybe 2-3 weeks. What should I do to fix/save them?

4) Any other suggestions? Maybe someone out there knows how to maximize the potential from several plants you can only have around for a week haha

thanks !! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. After looking at them this one looked the best; was the only one with frosty leaves and looked healthiest. I trimmed the bad stems about to repot--what else should I do? [​IMG][​IMG]

3. From everything i have read and i dont know anything but it looks like nutrient burn. Maybe flushing them out would bring them all back? and i think they need bigger pots.

4. Heres a picture of it in the new one[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Imo, I would not introduce any of them to my already healthy plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. [​IMG]
    took this off one of the really bad ones is it smokeable or would I just be smoking plant matter ?

7. Definitely x2 on that statement. I brought home a few rescues, one was stressed so bad it hermied and I gave up 4 healthy plants to seeding out. I've had friends get bugs from doing the same thing. My rule, I grow my own, that's it, unless I get healthy plants from someone I trust and that's only gonna be grabbing a clone or two so I can change up strains.

• Like Like x 2