Need some seeds... any suggestions??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AliensWorkshop, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I live in Texas. I need a place that will ship me good seeds, privately and without the DEA showing up on my doorstep.

Im looking at highgrade-seeds.com.. They have a good selection, decent prices, worldwide shipping, and a guarantee you'll receive your seeds. But does anyone know of some better sites to order from??

And any suggestions on a good strain to start with would be very appreciated:smoke:

Thanks

2. i reccomend highgrade-seeds they have good quailty stuff and prob the only site that will ship to us in the states

i only order from them and never have any problems

3. I am moving this thread to the seed bank section.

4. well what kinda high and type of plant growth and everything are you looking for? that would help narrow the type of seeds to get down. sounds like alot of people grow white widow, thats a really popular strain.

5. I donno about highgradeseeds, but alot of seed banks will ship to the US, also never get seeds shipped to your location where you are going to grow, best bet would get them shipped to a buddy's house or something.

Also I don't think the DEA is going to bother you about some seeds, as they cannot prove you knew what was coming in the mail, as long as you don't order with a credit card with your name on it, either use gift credit card or mail a money order. Also from what I understand even if customs does catch the package coming into the US, all they do is scrap the original package and send you a new package with a letter in it saying that some compromised materials were in route to your house. And then that address is labeled as a "Hot Spot" in some secret government database, if that happens don't send seeds to that address anymore...

I was pretty apprehensive about ordering seeds at first also, but after reading a ton of posts about people ordering seeds I am pretty confident and would order seeds but make sure they are not going to your grow location, preferably a friends house or something.

6. I also like highgrade for my seeds. Cheap prices for some really good stuff. I sent in my order on the 24th i think it was and I got my seeds july 1st. That was my second time ordering from highgrade and I have yet to have any problems. Plus if you do a grow journal on here he will give you some free seeds. I ordered Hindu Kush and Black Queen and he sent me 10 free Purple Cindy seeds. My grow was for his Black Pearl. If your looking for more variety people have been recommending Dr. Chronics seed bank but I have never ordered from them before. For a sure thing go with highgrade, he guarantees your seeds to get there. Later:wave:

7. I have used Marijuana-seeds.nl 2 times and got my seeds fast. ak47, ice, pure afghan, thi stick. My friend orders from www.bcbuddepot.com. they have alot of great strains like BC God Bud, The purps, The Black (looks fucking dank and the buds look like 1/2 pounders) and they also have Texada Timewarp witch is one of the best in the world. Just take a look at the "The Black" I think its going to be my next buy