Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some quick advice...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PohTayToez, May 13, 2011.

1. So here's the deal. My regular guy disappeared for a couple months, and then just contacted me today saying he got locked up for violating probation. He's asking me if I want some product, which is really good timing because the guy I was using in the mean time is unavailable for a while.

I'm suspicious though, just because he's jumping back into it so quickly after getting caught. My worry is that maybe he made a deal and is now turning people in or something. Does this happen a lot? This is a small town and they like to crack down on it. Am I just being paranoid, or is this a valid concern?

2. i wouldnt risk it ask some of your friends for bud...dont do it not worth the risk