Need some opinions on these pieces...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 89fbird, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Looking to add a bubbler to the collection. Been looking around online and found a few I like but would like to see what others think. Will also be going around to some local headshops in the next couple days.

But here are the pics of a few, which one would you buy out of these, if any?

Attached Files:

2. prolly 2nd or 3rd one.

the 1st one looks kinda weird/plain but I think it is just because of the way the picture is taken. I bet IRL it looks kick ass

3. i like the 2nd although the slite seems pretty cool on #1

4. I say 2nd, but I'm also a sucker for frosted glass :)

And, forgot to mention, it's a HELLA sick bowl, man!!!

5. I'm not a fan of clear bubblers. They tend to get very dirty, very quickly (bubblers in general), and I hate seeing all that junk on my piece. Buying a colored piece solves this problem for me. I have something pretty to look at and don't have to clean it every other use.

I'm going to vote for none of those. Sorry.

6. 3rd ones sick

7. I really dislike the grommet style of bubblers, they tend to be overpriced and poorly made.

If you can find a GonG bubbler, though, some of those are sick.

Of the bubblers you listed; second or third. I'd buy one in person, though, and not from an online store.

8. I like the last one, looks like the downstem is decorated as well! Cool.

My only suggestion is to make sure the carb hole is big enough so when you realease it, no air travels through the downstem.

9. i like the idea of a slide on a bub,so i would go with 1