Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some opinions on detox...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jivensky, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys-
    I wouldn't necessarily consider myself an apprentice toker, but not an old 'head either (Ive been smoking steadily for the past few years, and am considered "high functioning" - pun intended - by my friends), and Ive been lurking on GC without ever really posting for quite awhile now, but I guess the time has come. I've got an interview for my first real "big boy" job tomorrow, and it's more than likely that I'm going to be sent to "pee in the cup". With that, I purchased what my local "shop" guys recommended - Omni Cleansing Solution (literally, went to three shops and they all offered me this). I grabbed the 32 oz bottle ("For people over 200 lbs OR heavy toxin users" - I fall into the latter, as I weigh about 125).
    I wouldn't be posting here, if I didn't feel it were something slightly out of the ordinary, as I've done a lot of searching and reading and so on and so forth.
    Basically, where I go slightly out of the ordinary, compared to your stereotypical "user" is that I work out, pretty heavily - 4-6 days a week, for about an hour a day. I take jack3d, a preworkout supplement, which contains creatine monohydrate, AAKG, caffeine, beta alanine, DMAA, and a few other ingredients. I also take a post workout protein shake (between 36-50g of protein, depending on how I feel). Anyone have any insight on how these supplements (particularly the jack3d - since it contains creatine and I know that plays a role in DT) will affect my test results - whether positive or negative?
    I've been "toxin-free" since Thursday evening, and have upped my water intake slowly over the past couple of days - and have probably had close to two gallons today. Im finishing my Nalgene and filling another before bed. Tomorrow when I wake up, the plan is to kill this bottle of Omni, slam a few glasses of water and maybe a Red Bull or 2 for the niacin (+ the fact that Im going to be exhausted, as my interview is 6.5 hours from now), and void a few times before my interview/subsequent test.
    Anyone have any ideas/opinions/encouragement for me? I'm feeling pretty confident I'll pass with this combo, but would like some advice. Let me know! Thanks!