Need some opinions/help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dyse702, Dec 25, 2013.

1. hey guys, so my problem is i jus switched my baby over to flowering and shes growing ALOT more then i expected, i know rule of thumb is they double in size but this bubbleicious seems to be doin more then that, switched it to flowering about 4 days ago and she grew like 3 inches over night lol. space is a bit of a problem now cause im doin a stealthy grow in a mr grow pro box. heres the picture of it, my fingers go to the roof about an inch higher then where you see my hand, like i said this is only about 4-7 days into flowering ( i dont really keep track i jus monitor plant and when its ready to crop and shit not how long its been flowering ) last grow i flowered too early and wasted space, i gave enough room for it to double and have about 4 inches clearing from the roof. i have a scrog that came with it but have never used it, a fellow blade said maybe that could help me out. anyways what should i do to stop the vertical growth so buds have room to grow? should i throw a scrog on there now? if so where? any help is appreciated

Attached Files:

LOL!! I do the same thing. I just keep an estimate in my head, like middle of january, to start checking for ripeness. Nice plant btw, nice and healthy!!

Depends on your needs, do you need to take out the plant for flushing? If so, and it's entwined in a screen, will you still be able to move it? (my scrog rig moves with the plant) Would it be less of a hassle to just lst the branches instead of using a screen?

Supercropping is another option, I use it frequently in combination with lst but it doesn't look like you have much to work with there. IDK how that works on such a small scale, if it would recover well or not. Is supercropping common with micro growers? It's by far the easiest and quickest method for dealing with height issues, only takes a few seconds but I have no experience with using it on plants that small.

3. I would LST until it starts showing flowers.  You can anchor the branches down with twine and something heavy.  Get it low and wide to fill up the box.  Put something in front of the fans if need be to keep the leaves from getting sucked in.

If you were local to me we would throw that bitch under one of my 1,000w lights for you and it would blow your mind. LOL

LST is about the only option you have for stealth. Too bad you could not get it out of there and grow it like a normal plant. Small cabs fucking suck.

5. They really do but I live in an apartment until Feb after that I'm setting up a grow room. I've never done LST or anything so I'm a lil nervous about it. Any1 think they can walk me thru exactly what I should do like Skype and tell me the right branches etc? Sounds gay and all but it would help me out a fuck ton.Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also I've never had to flush cause I don't use nutes at all. I have some GH flora nutes but don't use them. I water my baby with 1 water bottle every night before bed ( I know ppl do it every e days and say I'm over watering but if I miss a day she droops and is under watered..) And she grows jus fine I get nothing but compliments on how good it looks so why try and fix something that ain't broke? Last time I had to crop a month early and got a half oz. Hoping for an oz -1.5 per crop. But is it to late to throw the scrog on? And how high should I do it? Would LST be better?Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. LST would be your best bet at this point. Also the reason people say your crazy for watering everyday is because you want your roots to expand and search for water in your medium. The trick is to not stress them too much and to not make it too easy to find water. Find a happy medium in your medium. Lol. I let my plants leaves droop 2-3 times a month for an extra day each time. Here's a pic of my last grow 4 weeks into veg and already FIMed. Leaves drooping in them. After feeding them they all stood straight up as if they was giving high fives ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388034280.939514.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388034314.604187.jpg