Need some opinions about drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by 201488, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Alright. Kind of gonna be a long story/explanation.

So, I occasionally smoke, maybe once or twice a month.

I have a pre-employment drug screening on Wednesday.

I'm female, 21, 140 lbs, 5'6"ish. 

The last time I smoked, was about 2 weeks ago. Smoked a couple bowls. Not super strong shit, but decent... 
    I don't necessarily "exercise",  but for my current 2 jobs, I'm always walking around and doing stuff, and same when I'm at home. I never sit on my ass (except for right now). 

I'm on 3 medications (have researched them, looks like one of them can sometimes create a false positive for opiates, I think it was). I also take OTC headache relief pills containing acetaminophen, asprin and caffiene about two or three times a day. So what's up with asprin and "masking"? I don't want it to seem like I'm purposely masking anything, but I need to take them..

Also, one of my prescription meds (actually 2 of them) cause "extreme/unnatural sensation of thirst". I literally always have my 1.9 liter water bottle with me. It's heavy and awkward as fuck to carry, but I need it. I get urges to drink water and if I don't, then I'll get really stressed out. I don't want them to think I'm purposely drinking too much water, but then again; I ALWAYS DO! 

I'm also a bit confused. Everywhere I see "Drink a lot of water 4 hours before test" but then wouldn't they think you're purposely trying to dilute the sample? What are you supposed to do? Drink water, piss, drink water, piss, drink water, hold it a while till you get there? Or what? Because I can't stand the feeling of having to piss. Also, normally my piss is clear.. because of my excessive need for water.

But anyway, basically, I need to know about what asprin does and about what you're supposed to do while trying to dilute it by drinking a lot of water. Because I really don't want to make it seem like I'm doing it purposely. 

Thank you!

2. they most likely wont think youre trying to cover anything up with the other meds as long as you tell them before, if you want to be super sure get a doctors note.  for the water part, yes drink a lot of water. also a few hours before the test take a multivitamin to replace what you diluted.  and when doing the test dont use the beginning of the stream because i forget why but ive heard it a few places.  other than that you should be good as long as you dont smoke again, that 2 weeks should be fine unless you were a daily smoker before that

3. I think I'll do alright too, I took a home test today and even used the first piss of the morning, and it was still negative.. hope I don't jinx myself though. 

And yep, not a daily smoker anymore.. wouldn't mind if I was (good in this situation though) but my boyfriend is 25 and has never even tried it so automatically bars me from doing it. I haven't been a daily smoker for a year :rolleyes: