Need some needle therapy..

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Cannabliss722, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Sooo.. I have 10 piercings, 4 of which are on my face and one tattoo on my forearm. I need ideas on what to do next..

Show me what you got. ☺️

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. Uvula.... I Dare You lol

3. #3 Cannabliss722, Aug 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    I swear I thought you said something else Im pretty adventurous but idk if that even possible.

EDIT... It is.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got lost in the web of crap on the internet. I found an article about EPs (emergency physicians) Need to consider psychological associations with tattoos and piercings while treating a patient.. then again in "sensation-seeking"

5. Do you bite that metal a lot?

6. Im confused by the question.. haha do you mean my snake bites?

7. Yes the piercings in your lower lip.when i had in the tongue i smacked my teeth alot with it

8. I used too a lot, it depends on what I'm wearing at the moment. My labrets, they're post with flat backs.. I bite alot. If I have my horseshoes in, I cant.
    Do you have any piercings or tattoos?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had rings in both ears. One in my tongue and one nipple at least. That was performed by a friend with a cooked needle and a plier to hold ma nip.

10/10 will not repeat.

Stuck with tattoos instead. Now I got the polish national symbol on my leg. By a mistake.

Look into what you are getting i say. But its a good door opener to the polish people at least

You are looking to expand your collection?

10. I definitely do my research first as far a piercings & I designed my tattoo myself. I've drawn more but nothing that I have absolutely needed.. but it's fun to do. LOL ooh no.. that sucks. But I mean, does it at least look cool?
    I most definitely am.. just idk what to do/get.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Good stuff
    Well, I was 17 at the time. It could look better. The artist was a bit amateur. Well well, I have seen worse 20220815_115228.jpg

Its more a funny story

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. It's not horrible, at least it's a funny story to tell. It reminds me of a Phenix.. So my funny story, I repierced my septum myself twice, and my eye brow twice at a studio.. the last time there was scar tissue and he didn't want to do it cause he didn't want to hurt me, cause he'd have to push through it.. I was like you're good, just do it. I felt him like struggling to push it through but it wasnt like super bad. My tattoo, I got the day before my dad's funeral.. in some random guys (a friend of a friend) livingroom, I requested he not open anything until I get there so I could see it. I was in full on mental break mode.. I laughed when he got close to my elbow and my wrist as my finger twitched. I don't remember feeling much pain..

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. A few of my tattoos.

IMG_20220820_150016_1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. That's great. I seriously need to get my half sleeve done...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I Already Got Alotta Tattoos My Fav Is The Cross An 23rd Psalm On My Back But I Was Thinkin Bout Gettin A Black Widow Spider On My Neck At Some Point. As For Piercings I Got My Ears An Tongue An Lip An Belly Pierced But My Belly 1 Not In ATM BC I'm Pregnant. It Going Back In After Tho.

~Toni~

16. I have gauges, both daiths done, my eyebrow at one point, septum, snake bites, nips, and ehh a VCH. And one tattoo.
    I really want to get double nostril and do this.. but idk if I could pull it off.

Attached Files:

17. Oooh! Idk why but I'm mildly obsessed with this... But again Idk if I could pull it off.

Attached Files: