Need some must own 360 tittles

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 450herbalism, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Want to play some new games. Haven't done much console gaming this generation. What are some of the must own games for the 360. I currently have fallout 3, black ops, Gears 1, Ninja Gaiden 2.

2. Red Dead
    Alan Wake
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Mass Effects

3. Red dead redemption
    Battlefield bad company 2
    halo perhaps?

4. If you really only own those 4 games for your 360, I'd highly recommend checking out the 360's list of Platinum Titles. You'll be able to find alot of quality older titles for a real steal of a price.

Platinum Hits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. God of war 3..... oh wait a minute :p

6. Bioshock
    Assassin's Creed (All 3 of them)
    Any of the Halos
    GTA IV
    Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    The Orange Box (Has the entire Half Life 2 games, Portal, and Team Fortress 2)
    Portal 2
    Fable 2 and 3
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas
    Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2
    Dead Space

7. I think Civilization Revolution is really fun to play lol. it's like a watered down console version but I think the way it plays is awesome. plus is uber cheap probably at this point. also if you can find a copy and like RPG's Lost Odyssey is actually really awesome. also I know the second post said but mass effects seriously. the first isnt amazing, but after playing the first the second one is.

8. how did you play assassins creed? i got sooooooo bored jumping off of towers every two seconds.

since you seem to like shooters go get the legacies.... advanced warfighter 1 and 2 you can get them for about 10 bucks or less now probably.

rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.

these games basically had all the custom-ability everyone wanted in the cod series

red dead is gta cowboys.... if gta gets you bored so will red dead.

try borderlands its fun with friends.

9. The 2nd and 3rd Assassin's Creeds were way better, if you haven't given them a chance based off what you thought of the 1st one, I'd recommend playing them.