Need some major help.

Discussion in 'General' started by kevbo887, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Hey all. I smoked for the second time in my life about 2 sunday nights ago. It was a really small joint and I didnt really inhale all to much of it, and I def. didnt get high. The only other time was about a year ago, and I barely had any at all.

Anyways heres my question. I bought a home drug test and I passed it. It said 99% accurate and FDA approved. Ok, good. Well, I have a drug test tomorrow for a really important job that I want badly. All I have to do is pass the test and I have the job.

Now, since that was only the second time Ive smoked do you think im ok? Im 5'11 190 lbs, workout a lot, actually I pee a lot too, and ive been poudning water all day. I even drank a half of cup of straight up vinegar. I have the test around 1pm tomorrow afternoon. I also have a very fast metabolism.

Anyways, what are the chances of me passing a piss test at a lab you think? Please, im really freaking out, thanks guys.

2. Anyone, thanks.

3. ok.. first off.. dont trip homie your covered :) If you already passed a drug test then your probably fine but if not then heres what you should do

start eating fatty foods
    start drinking alot of water when you get up tomorrow
    and during the DT take urine from the middle of the stream
    you should be just fine

P.S. - Vinegar doesn't do shit ahaha

4. You'll do fine. Good luck.

5. dude, dont trip. your probobly running a bigger risk by drinking lots of water, because then the test might come "diluted". if you already passed, then your totally fine.

6. i'm pretty sure if you're not an avid user it's out of your system in 1-10 days... so chill

7. just to let you know drinking vinegar was pointless.... hope it didn't taste too bad :D

and drinking water a day in advance doesnt do anything either... you can't "flush" out your system per say, you can only dillute it by drinking water heavily a couple hours before a drug test. but taking a few tiny hits off a joint won't be a problem if the last time you smoked was a year ago... you're good to go and you can stop drinking water and vinegar, hah...

8. Im still freaknig out, but im sure u guy know what ur talking about.

9. dude just chill your fine, you will pass it 100%.

10. update tell us how it went :D .... i got a ut from my mom commin up .. im just gonna dilute the shit out of my urine and even if i do fail for her its just my mom.. hehe not like its showing up with THC ;p

11. Well I took it today. I drank a bunch of gatorade and water today up untill about an hour or two before the test. I decided to stop cuz of how clear my piss was.

so, I go and take the piss, and it had a little yellow in it. Not as much as my take at home color was, but still enough to look like I wasnt pounding liquids all day long.

Anyways, it was a single specimen piss test (not split), whatever that means, dont know if its better or not.

Anyways, I should find out in 1 - 3 days. They have to send it to a lab in Illinois (and I live in Mass.) so I doubt ill find out tomorrow. Im going to call the place up to check it out since im really freaking out. I think I might go buy another take at home test and take it, just for peace of mind, cuz I know I wont be getting any sleep untill I find out.

Thanks guys, lets hope to god I passed!!!!

12. Took another take at home test just to be sure, passed it again.

Hopefully the real one is a pass too!!

13. they say that a non-regular user (you definately qualify) is good in less than a week, and you didn't smoke much at all. you've passed two tests. i'd say you're fine!

14. talk about paranioa :D

15. Oh yah, im extremely paranoid. Very badly actually, I should prolly take medicine for it haha.

16. Got the results in, needless to say I was a nervous wreck all day.

I called up the lab, who of course, refused to give me the results (figured id try though) and said they have had the results since 6am this morning. It was around 1230, so I call up my job, and guess what, the lady I need to speak to is out to lunch. Hour n a half goes by with no phone call. I decide to call up and get a little cat and mouse game played with me

Them- Did you take the drug test

Me- Yes

T- Do you think you passed

M- Yes

T- Are you sure that you passed

M- I said yes ma'am

T- Well let me look it up real quick

M- Alrighty then

T- K, looks like you are ................ all clear, cya tomorrow.

M- Fantastic, cya tomorrow thanks

Just wanted to say thank you all for your positive responses and dealing with my paranoia and worriedness. I really appreciate it, I thank you all. Have a good one!

17. that's whats really good :D

18. Haha it feels good to walk around without a pit in my stomach right now. I feel like 500x better, and im so excited as well.

Once again, thank you all.

19. Now, go and get yourself a nice fat blunt to celebrate! :D