Need some major help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Professor Ganja, Mar 25, 2010.

1. So I have a decision to make for this weekend, I can go up to my friends cottage and my girlfriend is going up to hers too and they are right by each other so i would see her and all that stuff, BUT i might not get a good chance to smoke at all then maybe once :(((

or....go to my friends house who will have an empty house, empty no one but him all weekend and party and smoke and all the fun festivities. but if i do this my girl will be mad, i already told her i was trying to decide and she got kinda mad.

so i am stuck guys, she doesnt smoke either so. i am really stuck. i cant pick :(

2. if you go to your girl....you'll probaly get some pussy.

But on the real, this is some major shit...XD

3. no no, i wont get some pussy i should have added that. we are just starting out, not really a girlfriend we have more of a thing you know?

so we havent got there yet, but if i blow it off i will come off as an ass.

4. Dude it's cottage if your girl smokes you can work it out, best call is to get picked up halfway through by your friends. PEACE!

5. both? spend the first night with your girl, then let her chill with her freinds/family/whoever and you go party with your boy. best of both worlds, plus when your done partying you can stumble home and get some angry sex cause you ditched :D

edit:

your not getting laid?!?! invite her to come party with your boy, and fix that little problem up.

6. Go hang w/your soon to be girlfriend. Establish your role as 'bitch' in the relationship by showing her she's the boss/alpha/owner and you will be rewarded.