Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some input about piss test and tims of day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uplatedude, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 uplatedude, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Sorry if theres already some info. I couldn't find a similar thread.

I, like an idiot, did not do ANY research prior to this and i still have a couple of days to worry ahead of me. I am 6'2", 235lbs. I'm not fat at all but have a big build. I smoked multiple times a day for 12-ish years. I stopped about 9 weeks ago for 2 weeks, then over the next 2 weeks i smoked roughly an eighth. Then i quit for 24 days and took an at home test and passed using my last piss of the day (remember, no research). I just took a lab test using my second piss of the day after not smoking at all for 31 days, meaning it has been roughly 59 days since i quit the first short period. My question is do you think i should be worried about the time of day i took my piss? I did no detoxing except for light to moderate exercise and maybe a slight increase in fluids. Any assurrances or insight of any kind would be appreciated.