need some information

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KGB_Quietus, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Well I'm posting this here because I trust growers opinions more than your average joe in the other forums... I have a hair test for a job opportunity in the near future. I have been looking for a new job for some time so I quit smoking temporarily last Nov. Well I was getting frustrated and wasn't finding anything interesting so roughly feb 25 and 26 I smoked some shitty shwag nasty stuff. Yes I got high. I figure if I get this job whichs looks like that will be I will have the hair test in a month. I keep my hair short ( 1 1/2 to 2 inches) And my hair grows fast compared to others.

What is my best approach? Any information is better than no information.... :(

2. shave ur head and make them get some butt hair

3. You could try taking a vitamin supplement called biotin, it's vitamin H /B7. It promotes rapid hair growth. I'd get it cut short before your test though.

4. ^^^^ I think I will try this. Some friends said tell them i was at a friends house and accidentally ate a weed brownie. :D

5. well this is how the hair test works

all the hair that you have outside of your head has THC+

the hair inside thats going to come out contains THC+(for only so long/ the hair thats grown but not out)

so you have to wait untill the inside hair gets long enough(comes out) then you cut it and hope for the best

hope u get it/ get it?

lol gl