Need some info, READ!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blackmagic, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Aight heres the deal, I just read a form about coffee shops gettin weed. Im new and I was wonderin how can I tell if a place in my mall does grow n' sell, and how do I go about askin, plz reply it would help a lot with my short weed supply. Thanx

2. The coffeshops you read about are probably in Amsterdam, Netherlands and the surrounding area. As far as I know there are no coffeeshops in the USA that sale weed. Sorry to disappoint you.

3. only ways u can get weed in the US (as far as I'm aware) is through buyers groups... medical or otherwise... or through regular dealers, both ways are ilegal regardless of whether the state you are in has passed medical marijuana laws. If places in shopping malls sell weed then thats something worth putting out on the net. I really doubt it's happening though.

Amsterdam "coffee shops" were called such because it isn't actually legal over there either... simply decriminalised and tollerated.

Digit

4. Ah ic, I thought that these things were in the US but I guess not well I know some places here do sell weed in shops but I guess that I will have to find them on my own, we'll Thanx for the info, c ya

5. there are a few places (cafes) i found around australia if anyone is interested, but on the whole its the dutch who have the monopoly (and common sense).