Need some info on random stuff

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ztoke, Jun 30, 2016.

1. image.jpg image.jpg Hey there. This is my 3rd time growing lol. My previous seedlings never broke the soil.I'm happy this one did. The pictures were taken on the 7th, 14th and 19th day after sowing the seed in the soil. And unlike other weedlings on the net, mine has thin leaves and a thin stem. The soil is clayish. And the cotyledons turned yellow. I hope I'm on the right track. Some information or opinions would be nice. Thanks. :) image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. I'm a very new grower so I really don't know very much but what I do know is you have WAY to much water.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What kind of plant is she?

4. Well I water this much at around 1.30 am and the next day, the soil's dry

5. Honestly even I don't know. Found five seeds in some street weed. Soaked em in water for 24 hours amd then into the soil. Only one made it up. Possibly sativa.

6. Nice I'm a newbe and I got 11 bag seeds going and they are 30 or 40 days old. This site is great has a ton of info and really smart people that will help you out

• Like Like x 1
  7. soil looks like cement and thats way to much water, your going to need better soil

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's in the seedling stage. Would be near to impossible to transplant it in another medium without shocking it. :/

9. Oh, and is the growth rate ok?

10. the growth rate is good id say, it looks good, sometimes when you buy seeds you get that 1 seed in the pack thats just a beast, thats that seed, if given the right enviornment that plant will do very well im betting

• Like Like x 1
  11. Now that's quite a relief :D
    And a few more things. How long till it it buds? How to force early buds in outdoor medium? And will trimming the top keep the plant short? I planted it on the roof of the building and would love to keep it off the radar.

12. lst keeps the plant short and topping aswell but its to early for that. if its out side it should be ready for the fall im guessing

13. i suggest go and have a look at the beginner threads and read. soil is ginna be a priority and your ginna need to know how to tend to the plant and when to water

• Like Like x 1
  14. Okay
    okay. I'll do the homework. Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 1