Need some ideas please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RongBip, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Ok, so I have a secret jardin tent, 3'x3'x6' and it is far too large to grow in my apartment. Unfortunately, I will probably just have to sit on the tent until I get a house in a few years, unless I have extra room in my walk in closet.

I am new to growing and I want to start off with some small plants, autoflowers, lowryders, or something of the sort.

But the person I am living with is weary about my tent, so I want to start off with a more stealthy enclosure. He is cool with me growing, but I am making sure to fill him in on the precautions I am taking, like carbon filter, ONA bucket, incense ect.

Any ideas on an enclosure I could use that would work well with a 400w reflector hood?

Its like 30lbs, a rather heavy hood and I need something that would fit it well. It barely fits my 3'x3' tent, so something equally square would be nice, just not 6' tall.

Something that wouldnt look too out of place in a closet?

Really, my tent looks like a wardrobe....I should probably just use it anyway...

gah

2. Your tent would work out nice, just throw that light in there and get some indica like northern lights and you will be set.