Need some helpful info ASAP for my veg room?!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by daedae, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Hello all i need some help asap will be gettin clones on sunday so much help would be apprciated. This is my setup so far 4x4x7 hydro hut tent, 1,000 watt MH light with a hydrofarm 6 in air cooled hood, 1,000 watt nextgen ballast on a timer for 18 hours veg. I am doing hydro so i have a 12 site ebb and gro hydroponic system with 55gal resivoir planed for 4 waterings a day for 15 mins while lights are on for 18 hours??? (is that correct, not sure how much to water and for how long) also for nutrients i have sensi grow A and sensi grow B for the veg, how much nutes per gallon of water would i need? Does any1 reccommed those 3-1 blue tri-meters that measue temp/ec/ph? A 6 in vortex inline fan attatched to a goblin carbon filter venting outside the tent ( or should i vent the air outside a window???) oscilating fan for air circulation in the corner. I have a co2 tank with a regulator but im kinda confused setting it up with the inline blower and osicalting fan? so i dont want the fans on while the co2 is on correct? How long do i have the co2 tank on for a day and how many times? would a co2 controller help or should i get an enviormental controller that controls the temp/humidity/co2? Those controllers seem kinda spendy so much info on that would be appericated also any brands if i were to get 1? What should the temp/humidity be in my veg room? last questions i have an air stone with an air pump do i put the air stone in the 55gal resivoir, im confused on where to put the tubing in the resivoir or the buckets? median is hydroton. any suggestions or comments and feedback is much needed and appericated. Thanks for looking fellow GC members PS pictures are on my recent post in grow room setups!