Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by npjb22, Aug 9, 2011.

1. so a buddy and i got a full sandwich bag of sugar leaves for free but we dont know what to do with them...

can you smoke them? grind them up and make butter then brownies? or are they just useless?

2. edibles for sure

3. Sugar?

Really, bud, how old are you?:cool:

4. Bro there are millions of different names for shit. I just need a little bit of help from a chill smoker, not somebody thats gonna be a dick from behind his keyboard

5. Clarify.

Is this sugar or weed. Dont assume we know what you mean.

6. #6 OscarZetaAcosta, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

Hardly being a dick, just a question...Your offensive reaction sparks intrigue with me.:cool:

7. weed. its clippings of leaves from a plant, you can see a lot of crystals on them.

8. Edibles for sure, check out the edibles section and there's tons of recipes that use good trimmings.

9. You can make edibles, extracts, hash, oils...