Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UltimateTweaker, May 9, 2011.

1. I need to get this girl something for her birthday next week. I am thinking about getting her a necklace.

Any ladies out there think this would be a lil creepy. Also, what are your tastes on jewelry, ( what do you like, what looks nice, etc - only on necklaces though.) any pics of what you guys would want?

I'm not tryin to go over 130 bucks since I don't want to come off as creepy or trying to top everyone elses gifts.

2. Are you dating her?

3. #3 UltimateTweaker, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah. We've been friends for 4 years though. Also, she's having a huge party. So she's gonna get a ton of gifts from people. This party is, not sure how to say, very important. Like a sweet 16 but Shea older ( very very large amount of people coming ) I don't want to get her something like a target giftcard but also nothing extremely expensive.

4. your not trying to date her right?

5. #5 UltimateTweaker, May 9, 2011
    Not really.

6. Why would you ask what to buy her if you don't want to date her and you are friends? Just get her whatever. A necklace is over the top for just a "friend".

7. then don't even worry about it but i sure as hell wouldn't get her a necklace. maybe if she likes any sports, get her tickets to a game or even a concert. a giftcard to victoria's secret never ruined a girl's birthday. if she tokes, get her a bag or a new piece of glass. just think about her hobbies but if you have no deeper intentions then why all the stress?

8. Get her sexy underwear

9. if you're not trying to date her then don't get her anything. Take her out for a beer or something...

10. #10 UltimateTweaker, May 9, 2011
    Yea i feel you. Im gonna think really hard on this. Her bday is very close.