Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazin', May 6, 2011.

1. hey GC last month on the 11th I was accused of smoking bud by my school cause me and my friend left campus in the morning (we actually were smoking but they had no proof.) They found a lighter and eyedrops in my locker but in my friends backpack, so i got a possession charge (fucking bs) & resorting just for being there. I still have not gotten a court summon or date in the mail and its been almost a month?? My friend got off on a technicality because the school pig messed up on the paperwork.

So what i'm wondering is, am I also off on technicality cause i havent got a court date yet or what? Oh btw i also have to go to a QUIT program (also bs)

I'm still in HS, 18 yrs so please dont trip. Thanks blades