1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by BluntedAllDay, Jul 18, 2004.

1. This is my first real grow and i am using a approx 5 gallon pot with a mix of normal poting soil and vermiculite. I am growing all bagseed. The plantsa stay outside all the time and get direct sunlight just about all day long. One of my plants is about 1 foot tall but i am hsving a few different problems with this one. Some of its very bottom leavesd are turning yellow an starting to curl an get some brown spots on them, i figured nitrogen def. but i gave it some ferts an it has not progressed at all any help with this? Also when should i be able to see pre flowers? I see what i think are pre flowers but this is my first grow so that is just a total guess that im seeing them. Ne help would be great.

2. Got a photo?

3. No i currently don t have access to a digital camera, if i do come across one i will be sure to post a pic.

4. Also wanted to add i am using peters 20-20-20 as a fert maybe this is the problem but am not sure

5. Check the PH of the soil, you have got to keep it nuetral. Mine were going a little yellow whe i had them in pots but when i planted them in the ground everything is OK now and they are going apeshit!

Grasscity Deals Near You