Need some help!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSaucy420, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have already posted something about a Cannabis Card i live in Cali and the only thing keepin me from gettin it is the dam doctors letter saying that i suffer from cronic pain and migraines. I dont have insurance and ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST MAKE A APPOINTMENT WITH A FUCKIN DOCTOR!!!!!!! :mad: but can anyone help me with the issue anything around it????????????????:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
  2. calm da fuck down buddy.
  3. Instead of chronic pain, tell him you suffer from uncontrollable stress, and have some rage issues.

    But try just calling his fucking office. Do you expect God to miracle your ass an appointment??
  4. yeah. i just posted in your other thread with everything you need....its ok man, calm down sassy pants.
  5. I just need to chill and blaze the herb lol anyone know anyplaces??? around the bay area???
  6. Easy there, Amigo.

    There's quite a bit of resourceful information in the thread you posted just a few threads down, but you're refusing to acknowledge it. Fact of the matter is that Bizzoo has told you on a number of occasions that you're not going to find anything cheaper than about $130, and that is simply the reality of the situation. If you really need the medical card, then you will find a way.

    Until then, stick it out in your original thread please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page