Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mikeflo4, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Plants are twisting and curling upwards. Plants are geting enough water, tried flushing for a week and nothing helping. Started on one stem then slowy the whole plant. Only some plants are doing it and found out there have been lots of growers with plants like this some losing whole crops. Any ideas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. how old is it and is it outdoors or indoors? all i need to know unless youve fed it some nutes tell me that tooo..

3. how old is it and is it outdoors or indoors? all i need to know unless youve fed it some nutes tell me that tooo..
    </blockquote>
    Outdoors, been giving it maxsea, rootbio, spraying verde and some other nuts. But every several days.

4. And all are clones about 1 month

5. never grown clones... only from seed...

every several days??.. slow it down a little with the nutes...i feed at most 2wice a month..looks/sounds like toxicity...

6. Tried for a week an half just stright well water but was still getting worse. I dont think its the nuts,its only affecting 1/4 of grow which i think im lucky seen others and their whole crop is like that and went to grow shop last week to see if they know what was going on and they said there have been 20 plus people in the past two weeks that have gone in about the same problem and they dont know whats happening.

7. Forgot i do have about ten seedling away from the clones that i planted first and have not gave nuts, maybe once and still had a couple do it