Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wiz12595, Mar 15, 2012.

1. alright so ive been smoking since about 3 moths ago at first it was fun and stuff but now my chest is starting to hurt like a weird feeling after smoking out of my bong and my chest hasnt ever hurt before i thought it was heartburn but im not so sure anymore becuase its been hurting for like 4 days i dont know what to do i dont want to quit so im asking you guys do you think mabye my weed is bad im not sure what to do HELPPP!!

2. Try different weed and see if it has a different effect on your chest? Since you just started smoking you may be smoking too much or inhaling smoke that is too hot/harsh for you at the moment and that "heartburn" feeling may be from irritated lungs. GL, it sucks to be uncomfortable while smoking

3. You might have eaten something strange since you're saying it's like heartburn. I ate some really fried food the other day and my chest/stomach has been feeling bad for about 3 days. Maybe you're new smoking habits have created a more stoner like diet?

4. its easy, just get on your knees and have someone piss down your throat. trust me it works

5. Inhaling too deeply and for too long possibly

Lung feel like its full and stretched out during a hit? Hold it over 5 seconds?

6. Ahaha :smoke:

7. Switch to edibles man. It's the thing of the future.