Need some help with passing drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by 420allday925, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. To begin a few little facts about me...

- I'm male
    - 5' 6"
    - 210lbs
    - Was heavy user but slowed down with working.
    - Been clean for the 16 days now

My job was acquired by another company and they are doing drug tests either at the end of this month or beginning of February before they provide us with new offer letters and allow us to stay.

Before the new year I smoked daily a few gravity rips in the morning and then a few gravity hits before bed after work.

Slowed down a bunch.. an 8th was lasting approximately 5 days between both my wife and I.

We quit the second week of January and then only smoked 2 grams about a week later. Since the 23rd both been clean.

I need to see what I can possibly do to make sure I'm clean by end of February/Early March for this drug test.

I got a cheap dollar store test and it was negative but how accurate are they really lol...?

What do you guys recommend I do to make sure I'm clean for this test? It's going to be a piss test and I can substitute but the odds of it being random when I walk in one morning are too high so not sure how substitute or quick detox drink would help.

Shit is recreationally legal here but need to make sure i can keep my job to support my family.

Any help would be great!

2. Pound water from now until then...I've made due with less time
    cranberry juice, helps too