Need some help with my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ph4ze420, Jun 19, 2010.

1. I have 9 plants my biggest one is about a foot high now. ive been growing from around may 20th, about a month. Its only bagseed because I did not have enough money for seeds. It gets about 5-6 hours of sunlight a day. I pruned it once because i dont want it to grow tall. How much longer do you think it will take till i start sexing and whats the average yield for bagseed? thank you

Attached Files:

2. #2 ganjaorgtfo, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Looking pretty good. I would say move it somewhere with more sun. You can not simply judge yield off of a strain as yield has to do with height,width,and how many bud sites you have. Also the strain is unknown since it is bagseed. If you are interested in increasing yield I suggest look into topping. A good topping tutorial can be found here, http://forum.grasscity.com/plant-tr...b-tutorial.html?highlight=LBH+lst+guide,(also covers LST if you are interested). Good luck!

3. looking good. some plants show sex signs early. then countinue in the veg stage. give it time, n keep an eye for em pistols or sack. u can do alot to control height. simply tiein the stem n makein it grow the direction u want it to. or u can top it. or Fim it. Fim will let the other branches catch up n the main cola will be stunt for bit but countinue to grow afterwards.. look into fim in our stickys... good luck.

4. Thank you guys for your help. This is my 1st grow outside. thank you for your advice. Happy toking :smoke: