Need some help with ideas for a project.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whereami, May 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm making this thread so hopefully I can get some help with brainstorming some ideas of a project I can do. I am a full-time UK college student and a I have a part time job so it can't really be anything too major.

I'm trying to start a project to fill in the boring gaps between college, studies and going out with friends etc, (don't say just get high because I like to reserve that for the weekends as a reward and I'd like to do something productive).

In a perfect world I would start growing as an outlet and a hobby but it's not a perfect world, my parents do not know I smoke etc, until I can move out I cannot do that.

I used to Ski for 1 and 1/2 - 2 hours every week for the past 9 years but I eventually got bored. I'm just looking for a small but meaningful project I could take up. I've trying to think of some ideas for a while but I've been struggling.

I am very interested in Physics and Computing, all things to do with computers really.

Any advice/ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Build a gaming rig?

3. Got a decent laptop at the moment which'll see me another year or so. I'd love to build one but I can't afford it yet, only just got around to ordering my provisional license so I need to pay for driving lessons sadly. Thanks though.

4. Fuck driving lessons, driving is easy!

5. go snowboardin :devious:

6. make some bag sets and sell them for some cashhhhh monnnneey!! i did that last summer in my free time and made a couple hundred bucks.

[​IMG]