Need Some Help With Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Master_Chronic, Nov 21, 2009.

1. So far its only been a few days and im getting somewhere with a couple plants. Im not sure what to do yet or when i should do anything. Ill Post some pics if that helps. Anyone that can be of some help would be really great. Thanks :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Those look mighty stretchy. Are you using lights? It looks like you are just growing on a window sill.

3. I just got lights not even 15 minutes ago. Im tryin to make a grow box now. Any Ideas or Tips would be much appreciated :D

4. The best advice I can give is to read your ass off on here. Go to all of the sections and check everything out. The stickies are great for information, especially in the beginners sections. Don't be afraid to post some specific questions but make sure you have done your homework before hand.

I have been a member here for like 8 months and I still spend at least an hour a day, browsing the forums for ideas and answers.

5. Do you know why they are so stretchy? could I have not put the seeds deep enough in the cups? :confused:

6. Dear Master Chronic,

you do know these are absolute beginner questions, so you may get better responces in that section

good luck

7. exactly absolute beginners are in that section. im looking for some better answers then that. thanks

8. hello.Do you want to know why they are so stretchy?,you need to but a cfl light just above them about 2 or 3 inches,can not grow plants indoors in your window,give them a good start by getting yourself and them a fluorescent lighting system they are cheap,and then move on to a better lighting when needed,best advice is to do your researeh,this fourm is loaded with how to:smoking:

9. #9 Master_Chronic, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    here are some picks of my current stage in the plants. some small budding appearing. i usually have them under lights but someone put them in the window.:smoking:

Attached Files:

10. you need to get them under some lights and keep them there 24/7. for two plants you want 200 watts. try to find the daylight cfl's. they have light spectrum of 6500k, good for vegging. i actually found some 26 watt daylight cfl's at safeway. check around. pick a corner of your room if you have too and make two little walls out of cardboard or something. that will get you started.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/512339-first-grow-please-help-3-dwc-3-soil.html

11. Check out my grow box video below for ideas... Those are not buds your seeing, it's new leaf sets coming in... Second, get those under some daylight CFL's as soon as possible for at least 18 hours of light per day. Hope this helps... Happy Growing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x5deNI3Lhw]YouTube - Indoor Grow Box - Week 3 - 22 Days Old![/ame]

12. Thanks for the help and nice youtube channel. i subbed lol. i keep putting them under lights when i can and thats when the grow the best and straighten out but my room mate keeps shutting the lights off and putting them back in the window because there paranoid about burning the place down even tho theres no possible way of it the way i have my set up its very annoying and hurting my plants. but im trying thanks for the help :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: