Need some help. What would you suggest?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Codee, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I want to buy a glass pipe but I'm not sure what I want so I need your help. I'm looking for something that doesn't hit harsh and is no bigger than 6 inches. And it can't have a giant ass bowl. It has to be like a 1 or 2 hit bowl. Thanks.

2. Get a small glass pipe

3. [quote name='"LocarnoBallroom"']Get a small glass pipe[/quote]

Can you suggest anything that doesn't hit harsh? I have weak lungs

4. This. Lol

5. Lol man glass pipes arent cars. We can't tell you to go test drive a certain kind. Just go to your local headshop and look around.

6. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

This. Lol[/quote]

I know I should get a glass pipe lol. But what kind? I have weak lungs and I want something like a bat or chillum.

7. [quote name='"bobby82"']Lol man glass pipes arent cars. We can't tell you to go test drive a certain kind. Just go to your local headshop and look around.[/quote]

I don't have a local head shop. I wanted to order online.

8. Bear in mind the longer/bigger the pipe is, the cooler the smoke will be. Only slightly, though. It wont make a big difference, but you said you had sensitive lungs, so I don't know.

Don't buy shitty thin glass.

9. [quote name='"fight no more"']Bear in mind the longer/bigger the pipe is, the cooler the smoke will be. Only slightly, though. It wont make a big difference, but you said you had sensitive lungs, so I don't know.

Don't buy shitty thin glass.[/quote]

Lol okay thanks

10. Ok, the smaller the pipe, the smaller the hit. Which means less smoke, which means easier time.

A big pipe will cool the smoke down a bit, but not really enough to be noticible.

As far as spoons go, i dont know anything about brands.

Imo, you should smoke lotsa blunts and toughen those lungs up...

11. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']Ok, the smaller the pipe, the smaller the hit. Which means less smoke, which means easier time.

A big pipe will cool the smoke down a bit, but not really enough to be noticible.

As far as spoons go, i dont know anything about brands.

Imo, you should smoke lotsa blunts and toughen those lungs up...[/quote]

I smoked a few blunts and it wasn't that bad but I took small hits. Joints are a lot better for me even though it's still paper they make me cough the least. A lot less than pipes. I just really want a nice glass pipe.

12. well at least you know what you want.

thats more than ive got going for me whenever i want/need a new piece i guess.

check out the GC store, they've got plenty of good shit there, and the prices are decent...

13. Take a gram down to your local headshop and start taking rips out of pieces you want to try, they probably won't mind

14. they see me trollin!