Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help :S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrissyChronic, May 9, 2011.

1. #1 ChrissyChronic, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    nevermind close this thread thankskbye.........

2. uhh..

3. #3 ChrissyChronic, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    Ilikeurdick<3

4. Alright, why don't you just go and get the package before your parents do?

5. Maybe a vase? ...buy one that looks like crystal, but is cheap, and pass it off as a super late mothers day present? haha idk.

Lamp...? hmm. idk.

6. I guess OP gave up? :laughing:

7. i work fulltime and i also live with snooty siblings that open my shit... i mean im just gonna tell my parents hey i have a package coming just put it in my room if im not here... i guess oh well if they open it ill just fuck a donkey

8. yeah i was thinking a lamp hahah

9. Aren't you over 18? And I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything.. but why'd you order it in the first place if you weren't sure how to handle it with your parents? :confused:

10. Whats this about you liking dick?

11. When it comes just say its something you saw In a magazine and ordered it as a Xmas present. That way they can't ask what it is and u got till Xmas to scope out something a similar size to the box. Sorted.

12. thanks man i think thats what ill do :)

13. na man i feel you on being a little confused my situation is fucking gay ahah but im just gonna go for it i mean if they open it ill say hey umm it says my name on it does that mean you can open it? so if they do open it oh well im 18 and im off parole so u can kick me out (which they wont) and yeh

14. If they open it just act pleased it's here, angry they opened it ("what the fuck - it was a Xmas present - how dare you!" that kinda thing) then shocked when they say what it is. Just say "that's not what I ordered, I got something for mom for Xmas" that way you still don't have to say what it should've been. If they push just make up some shit about it should've been a glass tree or something.

15. thanks again man :) sounds like a good plan

16. lol the fact that your this paranoid even before it arrives says good things ;)

good luck bro.. or sista whatever...username is misleading.. either way, yeah the paranoia is a good thing, call it a friend, a best friend even.

17. Tell em it was Osama bin ladens bong and u bought it off eBay as an investment!