Need some help quick

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rockhardnugs, Oct 21, 2003.

1. I have a problem guys. My plant is 7 weeks into flower and had previously been flowering in a shaded area where it looked fine. However, since the lack of sunlight that it received from this location, I found a new location where it gets a good 6 hours of direct sunilght. I thought this would help the buds get more developed near the lower portion of the plant as well as the top. The problem is after two days of being in this new location, many of the fan leaves have drooped down. Their is no yellowing of the leaves which would have otherwise indicated that the plant was about ready to harvest. And I stopped fertilizing a week ago without any problems...plant looked fine. The last time I watered was 2 days ago and the soil looked somewhat dry so I watered it today too see if that was the cause. And i know overwatering definately does not play a factor in my plants appearance. Anyone know what the hell is going on. I'm figuring that the plant got shocked because of the sudden increase in sunlight but more because of the sudden high temperatures (89-95F) that have persisted for the past week. If my plants appearance doesn't improve, should I move it too the previous shaded location where it doesn't get much sunlight? Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated. I'm hoping that the plant just needed a little bit more water but I have a feeling that's not the reason. Need your help guys, thanks

2. shock and stress from the move to the more exposed location. keep nd eye on it and if it doesn't improve, move it back.