Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help pricing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by marine9254, Mar 10, 2008.

1. i have a friend who i get my weed off of he said
    $10 a gram
    $35 a 8th
    $60 a 1/4
    $120 a half a once
    $200 a once
    does this sound about right

2. that's correct.

3. depends on what kind of weed.

for mids, that'd be good
    for schwag, NO
    for kb, hell of a deal

4. yeah that all sounds good.

5. depends on where you are and how available also... :smoking:

6. Good fucking prices.

7. it all depends, what are you buying? I get an eighth of mids for 20, eighth of kb for 30-40, dank depends...

8. It really depends on the bud. buy the gram first, and if you smoke a bowl to the face and get stoned, those are good prices. For a bowl try .2-.5

9. Sounds about right, like everyone else says, it depends on where you're from. I am from Florida, the prices are jacked up!

10. just get and oz of shwagg haha 40 bucks were im at

11. pric e posts are kind of annoying considering it varies in alot of places.... and mostly because everyone pays less than me :(

12. that sounds decent to me.
    Depends how good the weed is though.. if you're stoned off of like .5 joint or bowl then you're in business

13. my prices for some good mids
    are
    10 bucks a gram
    25 an eight
    50 1/4
    100 ounce

14. You should be getting a better deal with that jump from a 1/4 to a 1/2.

15. Thats what the prices are for beast around here.

16. That's exactly what we got here, except we have $70 for a half and then it's $125 for an ounce. You get $100 for an ounce? That's great.

17. is that for mids or dank

18. I just started blazing again and i met this guy whos friends with one of my friends he says his shit is home grown kush and his prices are 8th 65.00 and a ounce 400. is this good or his he ripping me off.

19. If he is growing his own weed that ***** should be hookin you up.

20. So then that is expensive prices then? what are sensible prices for that amount