Need some help passing a drug test...

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hey GC how's it going?

I am in need of some information and I was hoping somebody here might have some experience with this. I recently was offered a very nice job at a high end resort type area in my town. I had actually quit smoking briefly expecting them to call but it took over a month so I began smoking again sometime around last week. I am scheduled to go take the drug test on Monday, and unlike other drug tests I've taken in the past this one will be an actual lab test.

All that said, I already have a cleanser chosen and I've begun drinking nothing but water in preparation. What I'm mostly interested in is whether or not the lab can tell if I used a cleanser because I've heard that some of them can tell when you flush your system. I don't know all the details and seeing as I've never had to pass a lab test before I was hoping a few people could share their experiences and how the went about beating the system. Any suggestions on particular cleansers(I'm a heavy user, smoked last night, test in two days), flushing techniques, or anything else will be much appreciated and duly noted.

Thanks for all you help =)

2. I know im probably a little late but i have found out that peeing only a small amount into the cup than fill the rest up with water it should have a yellow tint and warmth from your pee plus you wont come out dirty. hope this helped:smoking: