Need some help on LED lighting/New grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SlamYourClam, Mar 18, 2016.

1. I posted in the lighting form and got 0 responses so im sorry for posting here but I need help from a LED grower whos got some experience. I've been using 3 chinese LED boxs, two small white 300w ones and a 600w GiantLED brand and ive been getting about 2 ounces per plant but I can only fit one autoflower per LED box because they get so big. I'd like to get a better LED light and im willing to pay anywhere between 500-1000$ if I can get about 6 plants under it and its quality and has a good warrenty/better than what I have because I know these wont last forever. Can someone point me in the right direction on the best LED i can get in that price range my tent is 32" X 32" X 63" also if that helps. If you help me I will truely apperciate it but I just cant find what''s the best product. I've been looking at mars hydro, platinum LED and so on im just worried about paying the money and getting a product no better than what I have now. Thank you for your time.

2. I recently invested in Amare Technologies SS150CR. I wish I'd been a little more patient and went with DIY COB LEDs, like the (new) mau5 kit from cutter electronics (available for pre-order), or possibly the Platinum LED. Getting a quality light will definitely be worth it. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have 3 Platinum P450's @ about $500 a whack... They are 600 watt HID replacements. They work awesome, but I've seen plenty of folks building COBs here in the city that rival most commercial LEDs. I would def save myself some cash and build my own for half the price.

~GHG~