need some help on growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sleepyboy187, Jul 15, 2007.

1. okay i got a pc grow box(already made a thread)

but this one is different

i need to know what type of soil i should buy, what type of plant seeds i should get and also what type of laps i should get also

i have many ways of getting this stuff(i work @ walmart lol)

if someone can help thnks alot:wave::wave:

2. soil, well u can go all sorts of ways but best to look at the back of the package and get the one with no nutes or very very very low nutes and you dont want time release nutes in it at all they look like little white pellots. since u work at wal mart just get some wal mart brand potting soil im pretty sure its just fine and dandy. otherwise look on the forum and check out some of the soil recipes they have some rly nice ones but they are somewhat more expensive.

as far as lamps go buy what u feel comfortable with, you can go with cfl's but you will have less yield for a first grow than you would off HID lighting. but HID is hot and can run huge wattages so its up to you. if you go with HID i i think MH is the best for veg and HPS is best for flowering. if you go CFL's then get 42w bulbs and for veg get daylight or 6500k bulbs, for flowering get 2500k-2700k bulbs same wattages you want about 100 watts per plant with cfl but the more the merrier.

3. thnks alot

i mean how long would it take fr the plants to actually bud up

4. it will take at least 2 months in veg and 2 months flowering to end product. those r minimums and more than likely it will be like 5 months of all or so.