Need some help on first outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BucketMowth, Jul 15, 2018.

1. #1 BucketMowth, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    So I am just short of 4 months on my outdoor grow and I was wanting some opinions on how I'm doing so far. I have know what strain it is. It was the only seed in a sac but the green was amazing. The first month it was indoors under a 400w MH set up. After I put it outside, the growth and went crazy. It's been hotttt out this summer so I water it nearly everyday and it gets a bunch of shade throughout the day. Only problem I've had so far are some yellow spots on a few leaves but it doesn't seem to be bothered. Any tips are greatly appreciated View attachment 2473782

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just let her grow till late aug or september and she will flower. Looks like u have fed her ok. No idea what soil. So soon as u see signs of flower cut nitro and give her bloom nutes till shes done

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. I mixed some basic promix soil in with some ground dirt. I also made some organic manure tea I feed it every few days. Is it bad if It already has white hairs? 20180715_114115.jpg

4. No they start showing sex after so many weeks

5. If u are going to grow outside and it looks like u like organic. Look up no till growing. A worm bed for ur girls will have them rocking look up threads on nt on here

• Agree Agree x 1