Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some Help on Connections

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Hey FeelGood, just wait til you get out of highschool, life is no longer a popularity contest.

edit: oh yea, you named some good bands. Slipknot and Chimaira are good shit, stay metal!

2. Man chill... I would keep flaming only I would be acting fake. No, nothing is wrong with metalheads, I like some metal now and then. I didn't mean to be too hard on FeelGood, sometimes its fun to mess around with goths, thats all. I'll stop now to try and redeem my status as an asshole. Imma ignore that stupid Rasta F comment for now.

3. thc, Your post seems to be just to start shit.

Sorry FeelGood, i dont mean to offend you. But you cant take too much shit to heart, or else youll have real problems.

Ive been made fun of plenty of times. Last year this kid would walk into class everyday and call me a sketch. Cept he would cough it like a fucking pussy, and i dont go out of my way to start shit, so i pretended i didnt hear it and let him go on being ignorant thinking i didnt know what he was saying or who he was saying it too.

Freshman year i was nicknamed "Can't Talk" and "No Talk" because of how quiet i am.

People are afraid of me because im that freaky ass quiet kid who no one knows whats going on in my head.

People also think im a fucking moron, and the reason i dont talk is because im not smart enough to have anything worth saying.

They also think that just because i dont talk much, i cant hear when they talk about me from 2 fucking feet away.

Theres also fucking hella hot chicks and some cool people who dont think im that wierd and will talk to me.

No, it doesnt make me feel good to know people think im fucking stupid, insane, and wierd.
    But, i get over it. I dont give a fuck what people say about me any more. I guess ive built up a callous to it.

Of course this is all where i live now. I have real friends where i used to live, people who dont think im the sketchy kid whos gonna blow up the school. Im normal there, and it feels pretty damn good to be normal even if its with people who others dont see as normal.

4. LOL FRIES OMG THTS THE LAMEST LAST NAME EVER!! WHOA DUDE SUICIDE!!!

JK your last name should be the least of ur problems

theres asiasn with last names wang and shit and u dont see them wearing black

p.s. phat is hillarious

5. Yeah I can't wait to get out. Going to be the shit. Glad to see we like the same music. Rock On.

6. good lord....why in the hell are you guys being such dicks to him? i mean, u think since we're all about smokin up and having good times we wouldn't have all this negativity and shit but then again maybe im wrong. I mean and the fact that he's made it qutie obvious he's an unhappy "gothic" kid gives you even more reason not to mess around with his mind...FeelGood don't let these guys get to u. Consider yourself what you what, be who you wanna be, and keep smokin man...blaze on guys.

7. The only thing i dont understand is how you can blame something/say something is the reason for you being gothic other than you just liking how it looks...

You say i dress like this because i wanna dress like this, and i like it, but then you also say i dress like this because people forced me into exlusion.

The reason youre gothic is because you like to be gothic, and thats it. Not because you have some issues so you got gothic. Mad people have issues, many worse than yours, and they aint gothic.

So, all im saying is stop saying "im gothic because i was picked on/made fun of/beat up/called names/rejected/etc etc" because its just not the case, its just you found a nice scapegoat.

8. you arent set apart because of how you dress, you dress how you dress so that people will look at you differently. you're looking at it backwards. you're close minded and you stereotype people, including yourself.

9. carefull......this thread is 1 insult from geting locked, and deleted.......debate, by all means, but flaming......NO........Peace out.......Sid

10. Holy shit man. I wish my last name was Fries....
    edit: Love & Loyalty knows what he's talking about...

11. why dont u find the nearest head shop and chill there for a lil buy a piece or somethin then if anybody walks in ask them if they kno any good places to smoke or if they know anywhere to get good bud, i kno u probably dont need to know places to smoke, but its a good ice breaker rather than saying "got any bud",
    i dont like goths because i have certain opinions on them, why they do whut they do, but if u can honestly say that u do what u do because u like to do it, good for u and thats cool