Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some Help on Connections

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Stop. Stop Now. You have no clue in what you are talking about. Goths become goths because they are cast out of a "normal" society because they don't follow the "guidelines" on how to dress, think, and act. You have absoloutely no clue of what you ae talking about so I suggest you close your mouth and think before you speak. Doing it for attention. Ha. We wish. Most goths become goths because a "flaw" in thier life. One arm (my best friend), funny last name(me), looks funny/ugly, but some goths do it because they are fed up with trying to follow MEDIA images. Why be someone else? Be Yourself.

2. We/I don't dress the way We/I do because I/we want to get noticed. It's just most goths have the same taste in clothes because they have went through the same shit. Some clothes just look bad-ass. So we wear them and the people who don't like it can go fuck themselves.

3. Damn I was going to put a picture of my pants up but it fucked up.

4. Well you say you have no guidelines, yet you are classifying yourself as goth. Goth has no guidelines? Then it doesn't exist. See where I'm going with that. I think that maybe you cast yourself out of "normal" society, not vice versa.

And about your comment on religion earlier, you can't whoop my ass in a debate. I'm agnostic and there is no way to argue a better point.

But don't fret, I am not judging you based on anything in this thread.

And to answer your question, I would suggest asking other goths. If you live in a college town, go to a party and there are usually people selling, I noticed the smokers are usually either all the way upstairs or in their own room together.

BTW, what kind of music do you listen to?

5. Finding weed is something I've found to be extremely easy. Just find some people and offer to toke, I'm sure they'll point you towards a dealer if you ask. I guess I've been lucky with connections, I never had to look for them, they just happened.

6. Bullshit, I gotta call ya on that. I have the funniest/weirdest last name ever, Im not cast out, nor am I a standard media influenced person. I wear cargo pants/jeans and Che/Bob/DMB/Political/Social shirts that express who I am. I dont try to be some model. You choose to be outcasted, you push society away in fear of not being accepted. One of the most popular kids at the Catholic school near me has one arm, he doesnt dress in all black and look "badass". I think you need to re-evaluate yourself

7. Wearing Che shirts is rather cliché though, making it pretty mainstream. Same goes with Bob and DMB shirts along with jeans and cargos. Not to say there is anything wrong with being mainstream, 99% of us are, whether we admit/realize it or not.

8. Jesus Christ man, you are fucking RETARDED. And stop trying to act cool by posting that pic with your pants down you sick fuck. And I dare you to keep posting back, cause I ain't afraid of someone whose too pussy enough to walk by other groups of people. My recommendation, ditch the gothic shit, because when you become 30, you're gonna look back at what a pile of shit you were and wish you never wasted _ years of your life acting pissed off, listening to Slipknot, and other stupid gothic shit.

Peace :)

9. I cant deny that it is somewhat "mainstream" but Im saying Im not maindstream like AE and A&F all the time, work out, and play sports 24/7 and shit

10. Everyones a fucking outcast. No one thinks theyre perfect. Even those kids who act like theyre perfect and pretend to be perfect think they have something wrong wtith them. We all got our problems. Dress how you wanna dress, act how you wanna act, listen to what you wanna listen to but dont go around with bullshit outcast of society shit. I wear A&F and american eagle but i try not to hang out with all those "popular" kids. Most of them just make fun of everyone, including each other, for any stupid bullshit reason they can find. Im unbelievably quiet. I go through my day talking to 2 or 3 people throughout the day. I dont hang around with a soul in my school. I be myself. I wear the shit i wear because i like it, it comfortable. I may not fit in with everyone else, but that doesnt mean i make myself stand out. I dont understand why some people dress so crazy, but i dont care either.

And some things about the goths around here (im not saying shit about you because i dont know you) They try too damn hard. They cant do anything remotley popular, because they think theyll lose their gothness. If youre worried about liking someting because people wil lthink youre something else, then you are not being yourself. And theyre hypocrites. They pretend to be outcasts when most people wouldnt give a fuck. Goth them is a cop out. They werent accepted by anyone right away, so they had to "rebel" And theyre hypocrites. They hate anyone who is popular. Goths around here piss me off because theyve all had good lives and have no reason to be fucking wierd and hating the world except for some kid caled you fat int he fucking 5th grade.

You just totally contradicted yourself man. "Goths become goths.... Why be someone else? Be Yourself."

How do you become who you are? You dont. You are who you are. You become someone else.
    Im not saying dressing gothic isnt who you are, if you like to wear that shit then go for it, but it sounds like you started to act/dress how you do because you felt like an outcast (yeah, like youre the only fucking one) and felt like you needed to look like an outcast. If you were a goth, you wouldnt have to become a goth.

So, what are you so god damn depressed about anyway? Whats your last name? Whatever it is, Its a fucking name, get over it. How can you honestly say something as lame as people making fun of your name has hurt you? My initials are PT, when i was like fucking 9 people would ask me Are you PT? and of course i would say yeah, and they would laugh like dumb 9 year old idiots and say im a pregnant teen. Eventually i would say no. They would tell me i want potty trained. Sounds fucking stupid because it is, but this is the kind of thinng people are blaming shooting people for. But i didnt shoot anyone because they said i wasnt potty trained. I blew it off because it was stupid. Someone making fun of your name should be about as painful as someone telling you arent potty trained.

If youre a good/cool/fun person to hang out with, even if people make fun of retarded things at first, if you can stand up to it, they will get over it and realize that who gives a fuck what this kids last name is, hes cool. People really arent as shallow as everyone thinks. Even the most shallow people can accept someone who is different if that person doesnt try to set himself apart from everyone else.

11. I listen to Slipknot,Mudvayne,Chimaria,Fear Factory,GodSmack, Lil bit of Linkin Park, Some Metallica, Icp, and other shit. Why do you ask?

12. 1. Shut Your Mouth Long Enough To Listen
    2. Wehn You have a last name that is funny/wierd you begin to be made fun of. You start quieting down in class. I never had any friends in elementary school.......because of my last name and glasses. I was made fun of, and beat up and until I was found by a group of goths/punks I had not 1 friend. Then eventually became my best friends because they did not make fun of me because of a flaw in my life. The didn't care. The ones who made fun of me stayed away from me. Never sat with me. Never did any projects with me. Never did anything with me. Is that not being cast out? Don't say bullshit on what you don't know anything about. I am not whining or complaining but when you talk out your ass about something you obviously never had any experiance in it pisses people off. Now I am not trying to make enemies but simply trying to prove a point. We do not "fear being accepted we KNOW we are not accepted. You say one of the most popular kids you know has one arm? Well everybody has different surroundings. Obviously he was not made fun of but simply had attention attracted to him. Don't tell me to "re-evaluate" myself. If I was there right now I'd slap you.

13. I don't dress the way I do because I want to stand out or "look crazy", I do it because it's what I WANT to wear. I have friends that are preps and I don't give a fuck. If people/goths/preps/anyone doesn't like me I don't care. Fuck Em. A LOT of goths want to be goth because they think that they will be noticed. That is not what it is about. I have told many people not to dress goth because they want to do it for stupid reasons. Later of in life they thank me, because that was not who they were. And as for the last name thing. Everyone is made fun of to a different extreme. My last name is Fries. Think of all the names. French Fries,Freezy Fries, and Burnt Fries are just a couple that I hear in my head every day. I'm not made fun of anymore because I stood up for myself. When it breaks right down to it. I am probably not goth, because I don't write dark poems of hate a group of people because they are preps. People who hate groups of people because of what group they are instead of getting to know them should be shot. Bar None

14. Oh yeah, and just ask. You seriously afraid someones going to beat you up or do anything at all for asking about weed? Someone rats on you, deny it. And i can guaran damn tee no one will beat you up over talking about weed.

15. Nevr said I was afraid that someone was going to beat me up for asking about weed, but for being there if I'm not supposed to. Some people are carzy.

16. This thread has gone on long enough. Lets not fight, were all stonners here. Lets just go on with our lives.

17. Are you fucking joking me man. Fries? You fucking blacked yourself out and cry over being called french fries?

Youre not made fun of any more because those are the fucking names you got called in 3rd grade, and im not even sure they qualify as insults even for a 3rd grader.

Nev said he was fucking bi-sexual. Im pretty god damned sure he has a lot more trouble getting accepted by people than you WHEN HES FUCKING BI-SEXUAL AND YOUR LAST FUCKING NAMES IS FRIES?

Im not even joking here man. Get the fuck over the fucking 3rd grade and move the fuck on with life. FUCKING FRIES?
    I thought you were gonna tell me your name was cunt or penis, but fucking fries man?

People have far worse fucking problems than having the very simple and not abnormal fucking last name of Fries.

18. I told you that this was over now you have pissed me off.
    1. LISTEN UP ASSHOLE, MY LAST NAME ISN'T THE ONLY THING I WAS MADE FUN OF ABOUT.
    2. I AM WHO I AM NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHY.
    3. DONT BE DICK.
    4.If anyone doesn't have advice on what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about then dont post.

19. Ok despite what I just said. He really pissed me off. SOME PEOPLE ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY THAT OTHERS. SOME PEOPLE DONT GET MADE FUN OF AND SOME DO. I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT, BITCHING ABOUT MY LAST NAME SO DON'T SAY I AM!!!! IF SOMEONE MADE FUN OF MY FIREND FOR BEING BISEXUAL I WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. See I wanted this thread to stop because I didn't want to get pissed. SInce that last remark. I'm pissed. I am not bitching about my last name. DO NOT SAY I AM. You don't who I am or why i am who i am. (did that make sense?) Sorry for lashing out and I'm sorry for being an asshole but don't accuse me for shit I didn't say or do.

20. The flamewar has begun...

You are the retard man, Slipknot isn't gothic so just stfu about that. You got a problem with metalheads too, you stupid rasta F?