Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help making a One Hitter....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 561imdone, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Sup GC, well I'm getting sick of carrying my bubbler around bc its so damn lunky and heavy, and the water thing is pissing me off lately lol. So any ideas on what to make a one hitter out of? I refuse to use foil,soda cans or any of that stupid shit......... Kinda looking to make a legit one hitter I can use on a daily basis until I get some cash flowin again..

Thanks

2. its really pointless to make one, when you can go to any headshop and pickup a onehitter and case for like 5 bucks. but if you REALLY wanted to make one, id go for a cylinder of wood and drill a hole in the middle, but a screen in the top and there you go!

3. lol its hard to make a one hitter without pics/visuals

4. use a broken bowl if you have one. let me take a picture of mine. i just finished making it. well. making it so that it wont cut me atleast.

5. #6 thcrezin, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    [​IMG]

I would have gotten my digital camera but im lazy.

it works awsome. and it's not some ghetto tin can, or a $5 crack pipe....

6. Thanks guysss. ^^ I wish I had a borken bowl to make one out of :(

7. A metal pen tube with a socket from a socket wrench set attached to the end somehow? I wouldn't solder it since solder has lead in it, but if you have an oxy-acetylene torch you could melt it on there.

I would use one of the smaller sockets that taper in on the end.