Need some help makin bud brownies.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Motown Menace, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Aight, I got 10 grams of regz to use....

This is my 2nd try...1st try i made em' usin this guide http://applesoft.com/brownies/page2.html

But it was bewtween 4 people and we didnt feel it that much....i think we only used 5-7 grams that time too.

This time its just me and my boy....so how can i make the most of my 10 g's between 2 people.

Can I just throw the broke up bud in the brownie mix and cook it?....or should i try the instructions from that link again?( i really dont wanna cuz last time i barely felt it and dont wanna end up wastin it again...not sure if it didnt work last time cuz the amount of people/bud or i mighta over cooked the bud in the oil...not sure if i really did tho)

if it helps were makin em' in a 8x8 or 8x10 pan, and gonna finish the whole batch tonight.

good lookin on any info.

2. You have to cook the bud into the oil for a long time.

Throwing the bud in the mix just doesn't work as well and taste like ass.

3. good lookin on that link bill.

and head- thanks i think im prolly gonna go for the oil method then.

does anyone know if you have to use the cheese clothe to seperate the bud from the oil, or can i mix it right in with the mix without straining? would it effect the high....i dont care about taste, im just gonna eat em real quick anyways.

thanks

4. naw it wouldn't effect the high at all.

Just make your brownies have specs of THCless weed in it and ake like ass. Haha just try ti strain it out and cook the oil till it turns green is what I do

5. aiiight, cool thanks. :cool:

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just got done eatin em....been about 45 minutes, not feelin nothin really yet, hopefully soon tho.

i went with that guide by the way, couldnt find nothin to strain the bud tho....so just through the it in, tasted like ASS basically...but we got through it.

will update when high.:cool: