Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help here....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bear420tini, Oct 9, 2012.

1. How do Yu properly boil out the rezzz in yur pipe? my first time doin it and I dont wanna fuq it up...

2. Depends on the material your piece is made out of. Wood? Glass? Metal? With glass or metal, get a durable plastic container. Fill that shit with boiling hot water, throw your piece in there, cap it, then shake it. Be careful, as the container may get hot. Let it sit there for an hour then shake vigorously for about 30s~one minute. Repeat until piece is clean.

Strain water through fine filter to get all the resin out, then let it dry. Scrape to collect produce and collect your bowl after you filter the water out.

3. if you are carful enough just use a pot on the stive add some iso alchohol and salf if you wanna, but like i said be carful or youll break your shit, i just use iso and salt, and rinse with hot water, but you gotta do a lot of shaking

4. Fuck boiling. ISO is easier, safer, and better.

5. [quote name='"Mister Meaner"']Fuck boiling. ISO is easier, safer, and better.[/quote]

Aside from the fact that your extraction zone smells like it could blow up if you have any source of ignition within twenty feet of the area of extraction.