Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some help GC!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Ight, first off, i was a senior in highschool, and i got kicked out b/c my friend got caught with weed and he snitched on me(long story). i still live with my parents, i got a camaro and fell into 3 tickets, 2 of which were reckless, so i cant drive... i need to find a way to get a hookup b/c my guy dont sell no more... cant drive, and i have asked all my friends, and people on myspace/facebook... any ideas on how to get a new hookup? Thanks!

2. wow, i never thought i'd say this... but maybe you should stop smoking for a while and get your life together.

3. honestly that has crossed my mind... im not saying the magical herb is an escape or anything, but it gets my mind off all the shit im in, and i feel better about everything, like its all gona be ok, not to sound all soft and crap, but yea...

4. Yea that might, be a good idea, but a bowl would sound good right about now chill you out so you can get a plan together. Either way you need to chill on the parting and get back on track while you are still young. As far as getting a pick up go to some gas stations the bad part of your town and start asking, higher risk but might work.

5. it is VERY hard to succeed in life without a highschool diploma, that is the single most important thing you can have. work that out before anything, im not trying to tell you how to live your life, im really just trying to help you out. I know a fair amount of kids who didnt try hard enough in high school, didnt graduate, and say it was the biggest mistake they have ever made. Do not make fining a connect your priority. good luck with your problems, i hope things work out for you.