Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ProblemChyld, Feb 8, 2009.

  1. ok so i smoke out of my bubbler but i let my boy hold it not realizing i NEED it for right now and that being the only thing i have to use i dont have anything else. So im wondering what can i use? i dont have much laying around here but i'll take suggestions, i looked around the forum at something called a firecracker?? but i have no idea what that is
  2. A firecracker is Grahm Crackers peanut butter or chocolate and herb.
    Its a sticky somewhere
  3. Yea it's a sticky on the rec mj forum. Just make a bong out of some thing or make a water fall bong out of a 2 liter and a wrench socket

Share This Page