Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help from the nice people in cali

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazinsince92, Jul 10, 2008.

1. im going for a waterpolo tournament and didnt really plan on smokin cause the people im playin with dont really smoke but do you think it would be that hard findin good cali nug in california btw its the junior olympics

2. California nugs are known to be found in California. Depends on what you go out doing. Sit on a busy street sidewalk jamming on bongos while singing Bob Marley and I bet you have a weed connect in under 1 hour. There is still guys at the skate park and downtown that sell shwag bags if you ask em.

3. Where at in Cali?...

If you're going to a major city in SoCal, or the beach, and need help finding bud, there's something wrong with you.

4. Yeah, you're gonna have to tell us where in Cali you're headed?

Actually, just did a quick search for the Junior Olympics... so you're gonna be in SoCal? I can't say from experience, but I don't think it'll be hard at all to find some stuff out there... especially with the number of cannabis dispensaries they have down there.

5. youll have no problem findin dank herb here in Cali.

6. don't you guys (junior olympics) get drug tested or something?

7. yeah i cant imagine that they wouldnt drug test you

8. yeah, that would be odd if they didn't

9. Hahahahaha :hello:

10. Where in California? We have some of the best ganj in the country here depending on who you know and where to look.

You're going to have to be way more specific on where in California. I can suggest some places to look if you're going to be in the foothills, valley, Bay Area, or around West Hollywood. (SoCal - used to live there!)

Just go to a park or find a group of people sitting around obviously high. You really should have no trouble here finding good herb. Don't trust everyone though. Be weary of anyone who says the word "marijuana" at all. Be weary of people who want to buy, but won't agree to smoke.

Just be smart about it and score like you would back home. It's very prevalent here so it should be even easier to find.

Basically, if you're here in California already you're probably already going to be loaded by the time you read this... :smoking:

11. i went to junior olympics for water polo a few years ago. It was pretty fun becuase our team was no where near qualified enough to be there. We tryed out just for the hell of it and got our asses kicked but got to go anyway because there was an empty spot. Come to think of it, i seem to remember being on a pretty tight schedule but maybe you will have more time.

12. Go up to some people that look like they are selling weed and ask:
    "Hello my brothers, would you happen to be selling any marijuana? I will use my benjamins to pay for it."
    Be sure to wear a button up, plaid, short-sleeved shirt and wear your hat backwards.

13. go to malls and ask around... try to hit up twenty-somethings that look hip enough. i've been offered lots of weed and coke in L.A that way:wave: so good luck, and dont get rolled on!!

14. hahah sounds like a plan thanks everybody alot i dont realy no what to expect but i know i will be flying in to orange county but the tournament is in socal and i will be playing at like the universitys and stuff but i dont really know its gunna be hard to get the bud cause ill probly be with people who dont smoke but hey ill have to do my best thanks again for everybodys help wish me luck and another thing i have this pen that comes in the reef stashes its a sandal with a stash pocket in them and they came with this pen u can unscrew the top and pack one hitters in and i was wondering if i should bring it even thou it kinda smells like weed . but as for the drug test i dont think there will be any cause theres to many teams to drug test it would be a waste of money and if there is im fuckd but im just gunna hope for the best :D

15. Go to the boardwalk on the beach and look for a stoner. It wont take long to find one.

16. hit me up maybe we can chill i go back and forth to so cal to az once a month and i can always get weed but before i had a con i asked random people twice but i wouldn recommend it

17. Clean it? It probably won't smell that bad after you clean it.

18. just chill outside a store and if you see people come out with swishers,
    ask where the green's at

19. Hahahaha holy shit! I LOL'd

20. If you meet some college kids, its likely they know a dealer, or at least know some stoners.