Need some help from the more experienced!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nicktheslick, Feb 14, 2013.

1. whats up guys im new here, and i love ganja and am sooo glad that this country is finally taking the beginning steps to legalizing this miraculous herb....anywayz i just got a 4 pc space case and a vaporizer, arizer extreme q......so yea, i definitely want to make good use of the kief and vaped bud that i have saved up, i have about a 1-1.5g of kief and like 8 or 9 grams of avb. i want to cook something really f****** awesome this weekend and dont want to fuck it up because i am not sure if thier is any special way to prepare the kief or do i just throw it in with the avb...... and should i cook cannabutter, should i make firecrackers, or should i make something else.... i just want me and my girl to experience the same high i got like 5 yrs ago from eating these awesome brownies, almost like a trip, a fun trip!!! any help would be awesome and thanks alot guys!!!

2. Avb butter is gonna taste like ass lol and you'll need more than that if you're dead set on using the avb.
    As for the kief, I don't know. Never used it in medibles. I would imagine you throw it in the butter to get heated still.