Need some help from a psyconaut.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Aug 31, 2009.

1. #1 Squishey, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Ok...
    well this all started awhile back, when i did mdma, ketamine, and a 1/4th oz of weed.

I was so increadibly high, it was sick. But it wasnt fun, yada yada, and it felt like i cracked.
    I could feel aspects of my personality ripping away, and i was cracking...

Now, it feels like my personality has been permenentally damaged, and when i smoke weed it brings that crack to light....

When im high, im a dick. But in every true sense of the word. every negative emotion, eveything that makes a person bad, comes out. And its terrifying...

When i smoke weed now, im greedy, hateful, jealous, i steal, i insult, i laugh at others pain, and take everything to far. The scariest part is its not just that i do these things and dont know why, its that im thinking differently, and i dont realize what im doing or the way im acting untill somebody tells me to stop.

Im sure all these kinds of emotions and feelings and such are present, in everybody, but now with me nothing is holding them back from coming out when im high... In general im a really nice person, this is why its so distrubing. I didnt even know this side of me exsisted... and now i cant get away from it (when im high)

What the hell is happening?

2. I would recomend some therapy as you have some problems that are buried that pyshedelics bring to light. see a shrink, or if you have mdma and someone you trust with your sole. take the mdma and have a talk with them, it is said to equal 6-10 months of therapy. Just be 100% honest, and i feel you will return to a balance!
    good luck

3. #3 Squishey, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Ok well, i guess i can try the mdma thing.
    Hopefully all goes well.

I get what your saying, but i should have known at least that there was a little of that inside, if it was buried like you said, should i have not? I have never felt anything like that :(
    I never steal, im not a greedy person at all, I love making people happy... ect
    im a nice guy :/ thats why its so disturbing

4. maybe your just a dick deep down. the mdma thing tho sounds like a good idea

5. Or you experienced EGO Loss with Personality loss and you need to remember how to act. It has happened to me many times. Sober time + thought sorting should help :wave:

6. Great idea. You definitely had some sort of bad reaction to all the chemicals at once. Sometimes mixing can result in a chemical change in your body that may seem irreversible at first but over time can be fixed. Our bodies are strange receptors to different drugs. One man's good time is another man's "bad trip". The chemical compositions within our bodies differ from person to person.

Mixing MDMA, K, and weed might have messed with the receptors in your brain. For myself, I can't take MDMA that often because when I do, the comedown results in suicidal behavior and I have to have a babysitter with me for a couple of days. Yeah, it's that bad.

We're all made up of different stuff. Sometimes when we stir the pot the wrong way, we come up with a recipe for disaster. Maybe some sober time will help you heal that scar and get yourself back on track.

:)

7. Yea I agree with them ^^^

I've had this shit happen to me before while on lots of LSD, its the scariest thing for me as far as drugs go, not cool turning into a different person.. try to meditate and figure it out in your head.. I've definitely been there man, but its never lasted, I always got over it.

8. This might help :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q]YouTube - Joe Walsh - Life Of Illusion[/ame]

9. The thing is, ive thought about this long and hard. This happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago (cant remember)

So far its just distressing as i cant come to any conclusions :(

10. Relax man, breathe..... Try to meditate for atleast a half hour. Eat some food and chill with some friends. Act like how you no you should act. More drugs wont help IMO but sometimes they can, I had a horrible trip once and was fucked up and acting different until I tripped again and had a amazing time. Do what you think will work best GLHF